Athens, GA 30606
Responsibilities of the RN:
• Administer medications, wound care and numerous other personalized
• Administer medications, wound care and numerous other personalized interventions
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
• Record patients’ medical information and vital signs
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity
• Assess the needs of individuals, families and/or communities, including assessment of individuals’ home and/or work environments to identify potential health or safety problems
• Current, unencumbered Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) License or eNLC compliant nurse compact.
• Copy of Post-Secondary Education
• Current CPR certification/BLS card.
• Copy of updated physical
• Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray
• Drug Screen and Background Check, required
• At least one-year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Incentive Programs