Monticello, GA 31064
BOS Medical is looking for CNA’ s in the Jasper County area who are wanting to work a flexible schedule and maximize their pay. Positions available immediately.
- Assist with activities of daily living, ADLs (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding, and mobility).
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight, as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Perform care as defined by the resident plan of care
- Observe patient and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Next Business Day Pay
- CNAs from $12+ per hour
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- 1-year Long Term Care experience as CNA
- Licensure by the state of Georgia as CNA
- CPR Certification
Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.