Elberton, GA 30635
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses in the Elberton, GA area to work in Long Term Care Facilities. Shifts hours are typically and 8 hours. Primarily 1st and 2nd shifts available.
Responsibilities of LPN:
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Perform a focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’ s condition.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered Georgia License Practical Nurse (LPN) License or eNLC compliant nurse compact.
- Current CPR certification/BLS card.
- Copy of updated physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray.
- Drug Screen and Background Check, required
- At least one-year prior License Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Incentive Programs
- Next Business Day Pay