Behavioral Health CNA,Health Services Technician
Greenville, GA 30222 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for Health Service Technicians to work in a behavioral health facility. The Health Service Technician provides direct care to the residents and accurately documents each consumer’s progress in the company's electronic health record (EHR) system based on observed behaviors and interactions. The technician will also assists in planning for and facilitates structured group activities within the home as well as in the community.
- Monday thru Friday 2nd or 3rd shift
- Saturday and Sunday day shit (8:00a-8:00p) and night shift (8:00p-8:00a) availability.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, OR CONTACT OUR RECRUITERS VIA CALL OR TEXT AT 470-568-5058TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, OR CONTACT OUR RECRUITERS VIA CALL OR TEXT AT 470-568-5058