Cumming, GA 30040 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for experienced LPNs to work in a correctional facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Estimated Weekly Hours: 36/48 rotation
- Shifts: 12-hour nights
- Up to $40/hr
- Implements individualized treatment programs as directed by the Health Care Practitioner.
- Count controlled substances, syringes, needles, and sharps at the beginning of each shift with another staff member and sign count logs
- Communicate information to nursing staff, physicians, health care unit supervisory personnel, and other staff as necessary.
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings and training.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered nursing license
- At least 1 year of correctional experience required.
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Roane joined BOS Medical Staffing in January 2022 as a Recruiting Specialist. Previously, he worked at a telemarketing company where he started as a Lead Development Representative and moved his way up into an Administrative and Quality Assurance role. He has over 12 years of experience in customer service and currently attends Georgia State University and is pursuing a degree in Business Administration. In May of 2022, Roane was promoted to the role of Staffing Specialists, where he is responsible for the Athens area workforce and clients in the Long Term Care industry.