Douglasville, GA 30134 US
BOS Medical Staffing is searching for an LPN with corrections experience to work in a facility located in Douglasville, GA.
Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Estimated Weekly Hours: 36/48 rotation
- Shifts: 12 hour days
- $35 - $40 per hour
Benefits of BOS:
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Cell Phone Coverage
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Current, unencumbered nursing license
- At least 1 year of correctional experience required.
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dakayla joined BOS Medical Staffing in July 2022 as a Recruiting Specialist. Previously working as a health coach for St. Mary's Health Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital, as well as earning a position as a Front Office Assistant at Piedmont Healthcare Urgent Care, Dakayla is a highly motivated health professional who has over 6+ years in customer service and a goal-driven mind to develop life-changing results within the community. A graduate of Georgia Southern University where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Health Services and Administration, Dakayla strives to help others by being a team player, being understanding, and building genuine relationships with others. In her downtime, Dakayla loves spending time with her family, shopping, and watching scary movies. Dakayla plans to one day be the Health Administrator of a hospital or medical staffing company where she will bring the best outcome for all.