Macon, GA 31201 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for LPNs to work in a correctional facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Implements individualized treatment programs as directed by the Health Care Practitioner.
- Count controlled substances, syringes, needles, and sharps at the beginning of each shift with another staff member and sign count logs
- Communicate information to nursing staff, physicians, health care unit supervisory personnel, and other staff as necessary.
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings and training.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered nursing license
- At least 1 year of correctional experience required.
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Specialist/Team Lead
Kathryn joined BOS Medical Staffing in October 2021. She previously worked as a Quality Assurance Specialist for 5 years where she assisted in trainings and team development. She studied Criminal Psychology at Liberty University, has 10+ years of experience in customer service, and 6 years of experience with business-to-business marketing. When she is not working, she enjoys being a dog mom, traveling, and spending time with friends and family. Kathryn works with our Long-Term Care division as she focuses on the talent acquisition of health care professionals for the state of Georgia.