Crisis Stabilization Registered Nurse
Gainesville, GA 30507 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for RNs to work in a CSU facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Full-Time with weekend rotations
- Implements individualized treatment programs as directed by the Health Care Practitioner.
- Count controlled substances, syringes, needles, and sharps at the beginning of each shift with another staff member and sign count logs
- Communicate information to nursing staff, physicians, health care unit supervisory personnel, and other staff as necessary.
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Cell Phone Coverage
- Hotel Benefits
- Employee Incentive Programs
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered nursing license
- At least 1 year of experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dakayla joined BOS Medical Staffing in July 2022 as a Recruiting Specialist. Previously working as a health coach for St. Mary's Health Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital, as well as earning a position as a Front Office Assistant at Piedmont Healthcare Urgent Care, Dakayla is a highly motivated health professional who has over 6+ years in customer service and a goal-driven mind to develop life-changing results within the community. A graduate of Georgia Southern University where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Health Services and Administration, Dakayla strives to help others by being a team player, being understanding, and building genuine relationships with others. In her downtime, Dakayla loves spending time with her family, shopping, and watching scary movies. Dakayla plans to one day be the Health Administrator of a hospital or medical staffing company where she will bring the best outcome for all.