Thibodaux, LA 70301 US
BOS Medical Staffing is searching for an LPN with corrections experience to work in a facility located in Thibodaux, LA
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) participates in the clinical aspects of the patient care with all members of the healthcare team and law enforcement. Performs duties under the supervision of the RN, HSA Mid Level Provider, Physician, or the administrative supervision of the HSC. Possesses knowledge and ability to provide quality care as well as respond to needs within the correctional environment. Maintains standard and ethics of nursing in accordance with applicable State Board of Nursing and other accrediting agencies.
Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Estimated Weekly Hours: 36/48 rotation
- Shifts: 12-hour nights
- $35 - $40 per hour
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
- Current, unencumbered nursing license
- AHA BLS Certified
- At least 1 year of correctional experience is required.
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of team and multi-tasK
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chanease Nichols, CHP®
Sr. Staffing Specialist/Team Lead
Chanease holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology from the University of Georgia. She began her journey with the BOS family in September 2019 as a Front Office Coordinator with BOS Staffing. Later that year, she transitioned to BOS Medical as a Recruiting Specialist. Currently, Chanease holds the position of Senior Staffing Specialist, where she takes charge of leading and organizing our staffing team. Her primary responsibilities involve managing schedules for clients and medical professionals across Georgia, particularly in behavioral health and corrections facilities. Additionally, Chanease leads a team of staffing specialists.
Chanease has completed the Certified Health Care Staffing Professional program, which provides comprehensive training on federal employment and labor laws specific to health care staffing and recruiting professionals. This credential is essential for demonstrating her expertise in working with both employees and clients within the boundaries of federal regulations and laws.