Cumming, GA 30040
Responsibilities of the CNA:
• Assist with activities of daily living, ADL’s (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding and mobility).
• Obtain and record vital signs and weight, as assigned.
• Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
• Perform care as defined by resident plan of care
• Observe patient and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.
Requirements of the CNA:
• Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray.
• Drug Screen and Background Check, required
• Minimum one year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience required, based on state requirements.
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Incentive Programs