Atlanta, GA 30326
Responsibilities of LPN:
• Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Perform focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
• Current, unencumbered Georgia License Practical Nurse (LPN) License or eNLC compliant nurse compact.
• Current CPR certification/BLS card.
• Copy of updated physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray.
• Drug Screen and Background Check, required
• At least one-year prior License Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Incentive Programs