Cumming, GA 30040 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for LPNs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Perform a focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’ s condition.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and document actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered nursing license
- At least 1 year of experience as an LPN preferred
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of a team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.