LTC License Practical Nurse
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for LPNs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Perform a focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’ s condition.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and document actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Cell Phone Coverage
- Employee Incentive Programs
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered Georgia Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- At least 1 year of experience as an LPN preferred
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of a team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Operations
Daniel became part of the BOS Medical Staffing team in November 2017, assuming the position of Credentials & Compliance Manager. In this capacity, he oversaw the entire credentialing process and meticulously refined the vetting procedures for recruiting and onboarding new talent. With a rich professional history spanning over a decade, Daniel garnered valuable expertise in various industries, taking on diverse roles where he led, trained, and nurtured team members to ensure optimal performance and surpass target objectives.
As the current Operations Manager, Daniel shoulders a range of responsibilities that encompass the smooth management of payroll, staffing, and recruitment operations. He also handles account management, conflict resolution, as well as the training, counseling, and professional development of staff members. With a Bachelor of Business Administration earned from the esteemed Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia, Daniel combines his extensive experience with a solid educational foundation.