LTC Licensed Practical Nurse
Milledgeville, GA 31061 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for LPNs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Perform a focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’ s condition.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and document actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Cell Phone Coverage
- Employee Incentive Programs
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered Georgia Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- At least 1 year of experience as an LPN preferred
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of a team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dakayla joined BOS Medical Staffing in July 2022 as a Recruiting Specialist. Previously working as a health coach for St. Mary's Health Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital, as well as earning a position as a Front Office Assistant at Piedmont Healthcare Urgent Care, Dakayla is a highly motivated health professional who has over 6+ years in customer service and a goal-driven mind to develop life-changing results within the community. A graduate of Georgia Southern University where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Health Services and Administration, Dakayla strives to help others by being a team player, being understanding, and building genuine relationships with others. In her downtime, Dakayla loves spending time with her family, shopping, and watching scary movies. Dakayla plans to one day be the Health Administrator of a hospital or medical staffing company where she will bring the best outcome for all.