LTC Nurse (RN)
Cumming, GA 30040 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for RNs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Perform a focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’ s condition.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and document actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Cell Phone Coverage
- Employee Incentive Programs
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered Georgia Registered Nurse (RN)
- At least 1 year of experience as an RN preferred
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of a team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chereta joined BOS Medical in July of 2022 as a Recruiting Specialist. She thrives to help others by paying it forward and going over and beyond with every task. She values learning from others and making genuine connections. Her goal as a recruiter is to provide clients with the highest level of customer service she would expect as a consumer. Chereta, brings several years of experience as a customer service professional to her role at BOS. She takes joy in her hobbies of fashion, fine dining, and traveling.