LTC Nurse Aide (CNA)
Commerce, GA 30529 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for CNAs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Shift Availability: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Assist with activities of daily living, ADLs (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding, and mobility).
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight, as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Perform care as defined by the resident plan of care.
- Observe patient and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
- 1-year Long Term Care experience as CNA
- State issued certification as a CNA
- CPR Certification
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, OR CONTACT OUR RECRUITERS VIA CALL OR TEXT AT 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Specialist/Team Lead
Kathryn joined BOS Medical Staffing in October 2021. She previously worked as a Quality Assurance Specialist for 5 years where she assisted in trainings and team development. She studied Criminal Psychology at Liberty University, has 10+ years of experience in customer service, and 6 years of experience with business-to-business marketing. When she is not working, she enjoys being a dog mom, traveling, and spending time with friends and family. Kathryn works with our Long-Term Care division as she focuses on the talent acquisition of health care professionals for the state of Georgia.