LTC Nurse Aide (CNA)
Milledgeville, GA 31061 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for CNAs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Shift Availability: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Assist with activities of daily living, ADLs (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding, and mobility).
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight, as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Perform care as defined by the resident plan of care.
- Observe patient and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Cell Phone Coverage
- Employee Incentive Programs
- 1-year Long Term Care experience as CNA
- Licensure by the state of Georgia as CNA
- CPR Certification
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, OR CONTACT OUR RECRUITERS VIA CALL OR TEXT AT 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dakayla joined BOS Medical Staffing in July 2022 as a Recruiting Specialist. Previously working as a health coach for St. Mary's Health Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital, as well as earning a position as a Front Office Assistant at Piedmont Healthcare Urgent Care, Dakayla is a highly motivated health professional who has over 6+ years in customer service and a goal-driven mind to develop life-changing results within the community. A graduate of Georgia Southern University where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Health Services and Administration, Dakayla strives to help others by being a team player, being understanding, and building genuine relationships with others. In her downtime, Dakayla loves spending time with her family, shopping, and watching scary movies. Dakayla plans to one day be the Health Administrator of a hospital or medical staffing company where she will bring the best outcome for all.