LTC Nurse Aide (CNA)
Woodstock, GA 30188 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for CNAs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Shift Availability: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Assist with activities of daily living, ADLs (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding, and mobility).
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight, as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Perform care as defined by the resident plan of care.
- Observe patient and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Cell Phone Coverage
- Employee Incentive Programs
- 1-year Long Term Care experience as CNA
- Licensure by the state of Georgia as CNA
- CPR Certification
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, OR CONTACT OUR RECRUITERS VIA CALL OR TEXT AT 470-568-5058.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chereta joined BOS Medical in July of 2022 as a Recruiting Specialist. She thrives to help others by paying it forward and going over and beyond with every task. She values learning from others and making genuine connections. Her goal as a recruiter is to provide clients with the highest level of customer service she would expect as a consumer. Chereta, brings several years of experience as a customer service professional to her role at BOS. She takes joy in her hobbies of fashion, fine dining, and traveling.