Cumming, GA 30040 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for RNs to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available (including weekend rotation).
- Implements individualized treatment programs as directed by the Health Care Practitioner.
- Communicate information to nursing staff, physicians, health care unit supervisory personnel, and other staff as necessary.
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings and training.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
Requirements & Skills:
- Current, unencumbered Georgia nursing license (RN)
- At least 1 year of experience as an RN preferred
- Basic computer skills for charting
- Ability to work as part of a team and multi-task
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.