Clinic Certified Med Assist
Cumming, GA 30040 US
Are you a bilingual occupational health medical assistant looking for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to maximize your pay? If so, BOS is looking for someone to join our occupational/environmental health and safety team with a food processing plant.
The medical assistant works very closely with safety management and first and second-shift safety techs. Overseeing the responsibilities of techs where information to the employee is vital for their personal health and well-being. You will conduct pre-hire drug screens; assess medical questionnaires; follow medical protocols for treatment; address workers' compensation documentation; making proactive medical recommendations to employees.
The medical assistant will work in an autonomous nursing environment and needs to be detail-oriented and capable of accurately assessing workers’ health and workplace hazard levels.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
- Medical Assistant Degree
- Previous occupational health experience is desirable
- CPR Certification
- Flexibility to some overtime and occasional Saturday coverage
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- Must be able to be a problem solver and make quick decisions.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, OR CONTACT OUR RECRUITERS VIA CALL OR TEXT AT 470-568-5058