Occupational Healthcare LPN
Gainesville, GA 30501
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses in the Gainesville, GA area to work in an Occupational Health Clinic. Shift hours are typically 8 hours and 2nd shift preferred.
Please note this is an essential job opportunity, and we have an URGENT need to hire. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application or contact our recruiters at (706) 775-8907
GENERAL SUMMARY: As an LPN currently licensed to practice in the state of employment, administers direct care of employees with professional expertise according to medical directives and within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act, while working under the direct supervision of the Occupational Health Manager or Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers direct care for employees at the site according to medical directives within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act in the applied state. Adheres to health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physician standing orders according to the scope of practice.
- Provides compassionate, quality care to employees.
- Adheres to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker's Compensation, etc. Adheres to HIPAA compliance of confidentiality of employees' personal health information.
- Participates in the health and safety teaching of employees.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with departmental staff, complex management, supervisory staff, local healthcare providers, and third-party administrator (TPA).
- Conducts all assigned and additional job tasks within legal, ethical, and moral standards of care in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains accurate documentation and assists in departmental medical records upkeep. Provides appropriate documentation of all care provided in a professional and effective manner.
- Keeps department clean and orderly.
- Notifies the Occupational Health Manager and the designee of any pertinent physical and emotional changes of symptoms presented by employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May require availability outside of normal business hours.
- May require travel.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED. Associate Degree of Nursing or Diploma Nursing Degree required.
BASIC SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Must be able to work other hours/shifts as needed.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: Current LPN license in state of employment. Must obtain certification in urine drug screen and breath alcohol collections. Current CPR/First Aid/AED card required.
- Competitive pay/Next Business Day Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Incentive Programs (Referral & Vacation Bonuses)