Wound Care RN,LPN
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for a Wound Treatment Nurse (LPN or RN) to work in a long-term care facility. Shifts are available immediately.
Available Hours: Full-Time Positions available (including weekend rotation).
- Document resident progress in the medical record
- Notify physician of new skin condition problems, changes of skin condition, and when skin conditions heal and document in resident’s plan of care
- Develop, update and revise care plans when appropriate
- Follow Infection Control policies and procedures
- Assist with admission and discharge of residents. Participate in patient education, Licensed Staff meetings and facility/company training and educational activities
- Provide or assist with providing education to staff on wound care protocols, treatments, interventions
- Follow facility policy and procedure for treatment and documentation of skin concerns
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly and Next Business Day Pay Options
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Referral, and Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program
Requirements & Skills:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State or hold a multistate license recognized through the Nursing Compact Recognition
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- Wound Certification preferable (WCC, WOCN)
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application, or contact our recruiters via CALL or TEXT at 470-568-5058.